01 August, 2012

Hodgepodge Wednesday

Join us by clicking the link

1. I'm joining my daughter1 in the 101 in 1001 challenge. Essentially you create a list of 101 things you hope to do or accomplish in the next 1001 days. What's one thing you'd put on your list?


One thing in 1001 days, hm-mm. Welcome my husband home from the sandbox.

2. How many remote controls do you have in your house? What's one item in your home you wish could be operated by remote control?

I have 5 for the entertainment center and one for the fan (can never find it though). Not sure what else I would need a remote for.


3. What does having it all mean to you? Is it attainable?


Happiness and security. Yes, I think each person can achieve both.


4. What's your favorite movie soundtrack?

Oh man, one- I love show tunes. I guess for musicals it would be Camelot but for regular movies it is the soundtrack from either Dirty Dancing or Beverly hills cop.
5. Describe the best view you've seen from a rooftop.


I have never been on a roof top. I have been in high rises, but never up on top.


6. What's your least favorite thing about summer?

Humidity. I like dry heat.



7. Our weekly Hodgepodge falls on the first day of August. In ten words or less sum up your July.

Very busy, driving, tons of laughter and good friends.

8. Insert your own random thought here.

Today I got to talk to my husband. He has had a very hard, long week where he is stationed. I wish I could do more to help. I just pray and know that God will give him what he needs. Please add your prayers or thoughts to mine. Thank you.

No comments: