31 December, 2011

Finishing Up 2011- Planning 2012

Happy New Year's Eve!!

I decided to finally finish up some projects that have been on the needles or in need of blocking.

Costa Rica

Costa Rica

NYCO 2010- Raglan sweater

Raglan

Take 2- November Wrap

Take 2 off the needles

I am also planning my NYCO for 2012 and have decided to Step into the new year with a pair of slippers. My slippers that I finished in 2007, have worn a hole in the bottom. I am not sure if I will use the same pattern and make a fresh pair, or if I will make up one of these patterns:
Alpine boots, Lady Finkaas , or Men's Slippers .

Sarge and I are still deciding how we will spend the evening, but at least we will be together. I hope that you stay safe on New Year's Eve and that you all "Step into the New Year" with passion for what you love.

1 comment:

Crazy Knitting Fool said...

Love Costa Rica - it is beautiful. Happy new year to you and yours.