29 December, 2011

2011- A full year

This year has filled my heart with happiness,

My husband was home on leave for our anniversary
IMG1_1540

Enjoyed fiber time with good friends
Lorrie and Lamb
and good drinks
Lunch
Went to Knit-a-way in the spring- 11 days of relaxing!
100_1214
Sarge came home for good ?
100_1523
Little Bear stole my heart
Parents
Gramma & Grampa
My other grandchildren already had it
Grand Kids

Birthday weekend in Northern Michigan
Lorrie chose Cookie Dough
Sarge Fishing
ImagiKnit in Gaylord, MI
Trip to a fiber mill
Shop sign
Visted the Tall Ships
Mast on the Pinta
Went wine tasting
Wine a Bit
Lots of spin/knit days with friends
knitting
Had a lovely couples retreat for Sarge and I
Sarge and I 7/16
Did home repairs
100_1706
Celebrated with Family
Glo-necklaces- er belts
Fire works are too loud
Hit art walk for a day
100_2168
Michigan
Watched my daughter grow into a beautiful young lady
Boo
Hosted Knittin' in the Mitten
Relaxing
Knit a ton
Hogwarts ready to wear
Crocheted even more
Mantle ready to wear
Went to the open air market
100_2423
Played with my grandbabies
Grampa & Lil bear
Lil Bear
Lil miss Z
Spun some
Stormy Weather
Celebrated with friends
Deborah & Tom's wedding
DSCN1221
100_2390
New Image1

Drank lots of Scrumpy's
My Scrumpy

And had a very quiet Christmas
Tree 2011

Here is hoping 2012 is even better!!

5 comments:

Shorty said...

Thinking of you and hoping you are having a great week. Here's to a wonderful 2012!

Crazy Knitting Fool said...

What a great year. Hoping 2012 is even better.

Mim58 said...

Hoping 2012 is an even better year for you and your family!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Wishing you and your family a New Year filled with much joy and happiness...and lots of time to knit, crochet, spin....and of course, pod cast! Love your pod casts. :)

wooliegirl said...

Wow what a wonderful year in review! I hope 2012 brings you even more happiness and blessings! Thanks for sharing with us!