I love a good book. However, there are some I just can't get into and prefer to watch the movie.
2. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Groundhogs day. It is my Anniversary.
3. Which do you like better - the mountains or the beach?
Both. Here, we don't have mountains, but I am near the beach. I love the sounds of waves lapping on the lakeshore. I miss the crashing of the waves off the ocean though. I will say though I miss the mountains. More so now that we have just driven through them on the way to New York. I love vistas and the good breezes that flow through the mountain passes.
4. If money were no consideration, what vehicle would you drive?
site I got picture from
5. What is your favorite cold-weather beverage?
6. How do you communicate most often with your friends: phone, email, text, face-to-face, or Facebook?
Email or phone. I don't like to make phone calls, but my friends know this and call me.
7. How do you receive your mail? Mailbox on the porch, at the end of the driveway, down the street, or post office box?
Post box around the corner from my home.
8. Of the four basic personality types - sanguine, phlegmatic, melancholic, and choleric - which is your strongest? Which is your least evident?
I am a sanguine: The Sanguine temperament personality is fairly extroverted. People of a sanguine temperament tend to enjoy social gatherings, making new friends and tend to be quite loud. They are usually quite creative and often daydream. However, some alone time is crucial for those of this temperament. Sanguine can also mean very sensitive, compassionate and thoughtful. Sanguine personalities generally struggle with following tasks all the way through, are chronically late, and tend to be forgetful and sometimes a little sarcastic. Often, when pursuing a new hobby, interest is lost quickly when it ceases to be engaging or fun. They are very much people persons. They are talkative and not shy. For some people, these are the ones you want to be friends with and usually they become life long friends.
The one I relate least to is Choleric
9. What do you miss the most about being 20?
Nothing. I have earned every sag, bag and grey hair I dye!
10. How long from the time you get up, does it take you to get ready to walk out the door in the morning?
about 40 minutes. Can do it faster, but I like to have time.
11. Who handles the car maintenance and pays the bills in your family?
12. For those in the US, how many states have you visited? For those outside the US, how many provinces/other countries have you visited?
Most of them. I think there are 5 I still need to go to.