1. What was the last thing about which you procrastinated?
2. How long does it take you to fall asleep, and do you sleep through the night?
I read to fall asleep so it depends, but normally a half hour. I do not sleep through the night. I get up at least once.
3. Which decade would you choose to exemplify your favorite fashion styles?
50's or early 60's
4. What is your personal best dish to feed a crowd?
Inside out Ravioli or Spaghetti
5. Are you an impulse shopper?
I can be when I am in a yarn store.
What was the last thing you bought on impulse?
6. What is one wish you have for your own funeral?
That people celebrate my life instead of being sad about my death.
7. If it's true that joy is in found in the simple things in life, what does your joy look like today?
Knitting/hooking group with the ladies, it was great!
8. What is your favorite type of bread?
I have two. My mothers bread recipe fresh from the oven or San Francisco sour dough fresh out of the oven.
9. What trait do you fear developing the most? (Laziness, greediness, grumpiness, etc.)
Alzheimer's' I rely on my memory.
10. What trait would you like most to develop?
Patience, but I will not ask God for help. He has a warped sense of humor.
11. Which room in your house best reflects your personality? Why?
My living room. Clean but cluttered and relaxing while still entertaining.
12. How do you maintain balance in your life regarding, work, family, church, other organizations and activities, and blogging?
Yeah, who says I do? Really, I take each day as it comes and do my best.