1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
4. Share one factoid of your family's history.
Since the founding of our country, there has been at least one member of my family in the United States military, most times many more than one.
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."
wanted to be an accountant. I am glad I found my creative side.
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?
Gasoline, so I could travel to all the places I want to go to. Please.
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."
I don't like ketchup
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
Gum. I have to have gum.
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."
My friends, they are wonderful.
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
Join the YMCA
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
I taught someone to turn a heel of a sock today.
12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?
My daughter graduating High School on the 3rd.