1. Have you ever been so lost that you were really afraid?
2. Have you ever been to an island?
Several different islands. I love being surrounded by water.
3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler?
Both. I feel deeply but I try to rationalize as well.
4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray?
Shades of gray.
5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let's pretend the Bible is already there, so you can't say that.)
Lace knitting. I also better have enough yarn to actually make something from it as well.
6. What are you most afraid of?
7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
Neither thank you. I like all my memories.
8. Pretend I'm looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them?
My husband, he is my hero
My children, they are my life.
My knitting, it keeps me sane.
9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently?
Have it 4 years earlier so my mom could have been there. Other than that it was perfect.
10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness
"To error is human, forgive divine" Alexander Pope.
11. You're waiting in a doctor's office. What is your favorite way to pass that time?
Knitting or crocheting
12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better?
I hope she would be able to keep her mouth shut better than I can.