This has become something I look forward to each week. If you want to play along, remember to link your post to this blog. Also, check out some of the other blogs listed there and comment to them.
1. Ever had any run-ins with the "library police?"
Not that I know of. I did however move once and forgot to return books before I left. They got packed. When I returned for a visit, I took the books back.
2. Do you have a special organizational plan and place for wrapping paper, gift bags, etc., or do you just purchase whatever you need as you give gifts?
Not really. I do have a small 4 drawer unit for all of my shipping sttuff for mailing packages though.
3. Have you ever been in (first-hand witness) a natural disaster?
I lived in California for many years, earthquakes were normal. I have also been through many floods in the desert.
4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?
I write the songs.
5. What's the best costume you've ever worn?
My Scottish wench costume for the Renn. Faire.
6. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Thesaurus. Always looking for new ways of saying the same old thing.
7. What's your favorite breakfast food?
Cold Pizza. Really.
8. Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial?
Yes. They were books for making stuff with kids. I used it when I was a girl scout leader and still have them around the house somewhere.
9. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes. I was a wild teenager. Had a lot of times we snuck out.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes. I had that with my husband. I knew the night we met that he was the one for me.
11. How man pairs of jeans do you own?
Four. But I am shrinking, so I will have to go shopping soon.
12. If someone were going to bake a cake to honor/represent you, what would it be? (Think creatively, like Duff and Crew on "Ace of Cakes.")
A stack of text books with a yarn ball on to and a laptop on the side. Both knitting needles and a crochet hook would need to be represented as well as a spinning wheel.