1. Do you prefer even or odd numbers? Any particular reason?
I like odd numbers. It think it is because I see the world through eyes of a creative person and in art three is better than two.
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being Carly Simon-worthy, how vain are you?
Maybe a 5. I care how I look to me and my family. Other than that, take me as I am.
3. Among these Irish stereotypes, with which do you identify most closely? Talkative, Proud, Inquisitive, Love to party, Hot-tempered
Hmm, I can be all of those. I think I relate most to being inquisitive though. I like to know the how's whys and whatnot of everything that matters to me.
4. How lucky do you consider yourself?
Very lucky. I have been blessed with a great family a good life and a strong personality.
5. What is the subject of your favorite post that you've written?
Oh wow, I am not sure. I write from the heart on most written posts. I also include my crafting, trips and all sorts of things. I think the ones I like comments back on are the ones that are from the heart.
6. Describe March weather where you live in three words.
Unpredictable, rebirth, sweaters
7. How apt are you at detecting blarney when you hear it? (Smooth talk, flattery)
I like to think that I can tell when someone is BSing me, but in reality, I am quite trusting and probably come off as very naive.
8. How "green" are you, environmentally speaking?
I try to be very green. I may not always succeed, but I am a tree-hugger from birth.
9. What is your favorite song this week?
My ear-worm this week is "Lean on me"
10. You are walking along and see a coin on the ground. What denomination does it have to be before you will stop to pick it up?
I pick up all coins. Not for their worth, but because they say In God We Trust and that should not be laying on the ground, ever!
11. Complete the sentence: "Every time I look outside my window ...."
I am thankful the snow is melting.
12. What was the #1 song on the day you were born? See this site to find out.
The Ballad Of John and Yoko – The Beatles