11 January, 2010

Mushie Warm Winter Feet

First finished project of 2010:

Why not start out the new year with a pair of mush-able squishy warm inserts for my Croc clogs.
I made the inserts out of a washable wool/acrylic blend.
I think I will make a couple other pairs in different colors for my other crocs.


One up, one turned down:


croc socks



One inserted one without:


croc socks



Easy pattern wonderful softness:


Croc socks in Crocs



There is still enough room in the shoes that I can wear my wool socks as well.

Pattern: Croc™ Socks by Carol Ballard
Yarn: Woolease in Wheat 1.75 skeins
Hook: H

3 comments:

bethanyg said...

These look so comfy. I don't have crocs but would need these if I did! Cozy~

Anonymous said...

Ok...so I don't like crocs, but I think this idea is ingenious!! Goes to show you that you can knit just about anything, eh?

Amanda N said...

See if I could crochet this is what I would make. What an amazing idea - they look fantastic.