24 April, 2016

A new goal met

The last few weeks have been a stall on the scale for me. I talked to people who have has WLS that I knew in person and online. I watched YouTube videos and tried to change any habits I had come to have. Finally it was watching a YouTube podcast vlog by VSGTonya2011 that had me change up my morning routine. She suggested that you drink 16-20 ounces of water when you wake up. Then take your morning vitamins and start your breakfast. Make sure the breakfast is low carb, low fat and high protein. I started this and 4 days later my stall of 3 weeks dropped. I am now 90 lbs down. I was so happy I texted Sarge, he is away at military duty, and sent him this picture
The photo on the left is my before picture. It was taken at GreatWolf lodge 5 days before surgery. The photo on the right was taken this morning. 
This is the actual outfit I am wearing today. 
It is a long haul. It has been hard work and I still have a long way to go. 


No comments: