28 March, 2016

6 months- my life has changed

Okay, truth is my six month post operation from RouxEnY surgery will be Wednesday the 30th of March. However, I had my post op appointment today. 
I am doing well. I am down over 80#'s. I am happy, much more healthy and have a future I can now look toward. 
These last six months have not been easy. I have sweated, screamed, vomited, dumped, cried, gotten angry, felt like too many people were around and been oh so lonely. I have learned who the old me was but have no idea who the new me might become. I have had to come to terms with the past and try to learn for the future. 
Some stats:
315 lbs at beginning
302 lbs at surgery
229 lbs this morning
86 lbs discarded



Size 28 jeans now size 16 jeans
Size 3x tops now size Xl tops
Size 54D bra now size 44B bra

That is only 6 months out. I have much more to work towards. 

My husband has been been my rock through all of this. I am so thankful he is beside me. 
This man rocks! 


No comments: