09 May, 2012

Hodgepodge Wednesday

Join us on Joyce's blog

1. What is a pet peeve you have when vacationing?


That hotels expect us to be up and out by 10am. Some of us sleep late when on vacation.



2. Would you describe yourself as a light packer or do you need everything in your closet plus the kitchen sink?


I am a light packer most of the time. When going to craft events, I bring way more than I need.


3. What's the best lesson a child ever taught you?


Laughter can get us through the hard times.


4. Share one piece of advice you'd give a recent graduate as they attempt to enter the job market?


Start a retirement fund NOW! Do not wait until you have the money to start one, use the money you get as graduation presents and start an account.


5. What's your favorite lemon something?


Lemon air freshener. I use 1 cup of white vinegar and put the rinds of lemons in it. Seal and put in the fridge for a week. Pour into a spray bottle and fill the rest of the way with water. Better than febreze!!! You can also use orange or grapefruit peels.


6. Flat sandal, wedge, heel...your favorite footwear?


Flat sandal!!- But bare foot is my favorite!


7. What do you like best about a beach holiday? If you're not a beach lover (GASP!!) what do you dislike the least?

I live near the beach. I love the sound of the waves and the calmness it brings me.



8. Insert your own random thought here
 
House cleaning day two. Kitchen done. Moving on to the bedroom.

No comments: