1. Have you ever played golf? Any interest in playing? Do you have a significant other who loves to play? Did you watch The Masters this past weekend?
I have played miniature golf.
No interest in real golf.
My husband plays golf.
No, I did not watch the Masters. Watching TV to see someone hit a ball and chase it is not my idea of fun.
2. Hats are back in fashion this spring...how do you feel about wearing a hat? (FYI-I'm not talking baseball caps) When was the last time you wore one?
I don't wear hats. Hoods when it is cold, but not hats.
3. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 meaning proficient and 1 meaning "I'd starve", how adept are you at using chopsticks?
I think an 8. I am not an expert, but I would not starve.
4. Has technology taken over?
Not yet. I am loving all the new gadgets that are coming out though.
5. In the course of a day how often do you look in a mirror?
Each time I use the restroom, plus my morning and evening routines for hygiene. Not sure, I have never counted. I did have a friend in high school who was always looking in a mirror. It drove me bananas and I try not to be like that.
6. Tulip or Daffodil?
Daffodil. I picked everyone of my mom's when I was about 5. I didn't understand why she was crying when I gave her the flowers until I was much older.
7. I am proud of myself for __________________.
Raising two well adjusted children to adulthood. My oldest is getting married at the end of the month and my youngest has just declared a double major in college.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Right now I am taking a break from packing. I am leaving to go to an 11 day retreat. Yesterday I packed the freezer with precooked meals so that my husband has food while I am gone. The wonderful thing about this retreat is that we are Internet free. Yep, 11 days of no checking emails, twitter, plurk, playing games, being on Ravelry. I check in if I run into town at a hot spot, but mostly, it is just down time. I have made many friends at this retreat over the years, but new faces always add to the charm.
I better get back to packing. Have a great week!