|Join us on Joyce's Blog|
A midsummer's nights dream. We used to attend a Renaissance faire in California and Each year we would watch this play, acted out as intended by men, while we ate our lunch.
2. What food(s) would you recommend a foreign visitor try when they visit your home country?
I am not a fan of normal "American" food for people not used to it. A hotdog or hamburger does not say America to me. I like regional food in the area that does it best. The vegetableas and wine of California, the pulled beef in the midwest, the seafood of the east coast. To not try these would be like going to Italy and not trying the pasta.
3. What's a lie you often tell yourself?
One day I will be organized.
4. What's something you're good at that might surprise us? Remember this is a family friendly blog!
Cleaning Silver. I love to polish silver. The summer between my Junior and Senior years of high school I went up to my mom's friends house, she happens to be an antique silver dealer. I polished silver until my fingers turned black, but I still love the gleem of a freshly polished piece.
5. Who is your favorite animal character from a book?
Froggy and his mother. Yep, zip, zoop, zup, zing.
6. April showers bring May flowers...do you have a green thumb?
In the house I tend to, but outside, I leave that to God.
7. Speaking of rainy days...which one of the following activities would you most want to spend time doing on a rainy day-
sort photos and create albums
bake cookies, read a good book, hold an all-day movie marathon, organize closets, cupboards, or bookshelves, try a new recipe, fix something that needs fixing
Out of that list, read a book or the movie marathon. Either way I will be knitting or spinning as well.
8. Insert your own random thought here.