07 March, 2012

Hodgepodge Wednesday


Please join me. You can link up here

1. Did March come in like a lion or was it something less ferocious in your neck of the woods?

We finally received Winter at the beginning of March. However, one week in and we have a 50 degree day. My windows were open today and I am loving it.

2. Speaking of lions, which one's your film favorite...The Cowardly Lion (Wizard of Oz), Mufasa (The Lion King), Elsa (Born Free), or Alex (Madagascar)? You may notice I left Aslan off the list. Including him would have made this question way too easy for many of you.

Alex I think. He is much like me. He doesn't mind being the center of attention when he makes the decision to be there. He also in the end has a very big heart.


3. What's your favorite spot from which to view the sunrise or sunset?

I very rarely get up in time to see the sunrise. I do love watching it come up when I do get to. My time is night time. Very much an owl. I think of sunsets as God's deep breath before letting the day come to an end. I love the dripping of pink off the clouds and the peaches, golds, purples and finally light greys of watching the sun dip beyond the horizon.


Coast Guard 065




Coast Guard 061




Coast Guard 082



4. To what extent is knowledge power and to what extent is truth power? What's the difference?

Knowledge is power as the more informed you are, the better you can reason out what needs to be done. Truth is power, but only to you as each persons truth can be different.

5. What's something peculiar you've seen recently?

How about a flying pig

When pigs fly



6. Bottled water...your thoughts?

I bottle my own from home.

7. What's your strongest sense?

Touch. I am a very tactile person.

8. Insert your own random thought here.

I had something to talk about in my random thought this week, but it went right out of my head when my husband called and told me to listen. What I heard? Rat- a tat-tat, click, click, click... yeah he was on a firing range telling me he is done for the day and on his way home. *Happy Dance* Have not seen him in a while and I am looking forward to seeing him soon.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Wednesday.

No comments: