You can link up here
Yay an extra day!!
1. The Hodgepodge falls on the last day of February this year, a leap year. How will you spend that extra day?
I have spent the day spinning and the evening having fun with my daughter.
2. What has recently required a leap of faith on your part?
Hmmm, I am not sure. I have faith, but have not had to make any leaps lately. I hope not to have to anytime soon.
3. We're one week into the season of Lent...are you marking these 40 days in some way? Giving something up or adding something extra to normal life? How's it going so far?
I don't celebrate lent.
4. When was the last time you sat beside a fire?
Maybe the last time I was at Panera or last summer at a bonfire. We don't have a fireplace.
5. Surf and Turf is on the menu. Do you order as is or do you ask for just the surf (lobster), just the turf (steak), or a menu so you can select another option?
If it is surf n turf, we order one plate. Sarge gets the Surf (not lobster- yuck, but he likes Salmon steak) and I get the turf.
6. If you could have any television program back, not in reruns but in new episodes, what program would you choose?
7. They say an elephant never forgets. These days would you say your memory is more like an elephant or a gnat?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Fun with Boo today was baking a rainbow cake. I guess this is what you do with college students when they need a break from mid-terms.
She bought a white cake mix and stirred it up. We seperated it into 6 paper bowls and added food coloring
poured it into 2 13x9 inch pans
Then I teased her because one was poured upside down. (can you tell?)
As they baked we whipped the white frosting to make it spread better
We then put the cake together
and had a piece
Now can you see the flipped colors?
It tastes great and spending time with a 20 yr old college student is the best thing a mom could ask for on a Leap day.
Hope yours was as fun.