Join in on Joyce's blog
1. It's that most wonderful time of the year...tax season! Do you complete your own returns or farm that job out to the professionals?
We leave ours to the professionals. Much easier that way.
2. This next question comes from Kansas Bob...he posed it in his response to something I asked in an earlier Wednesday post and I asked him if I could add it to the Hodgepodge some day. Today's the day....
Which do you think has changed you more-love or pain?
Oh my. Both have changed me. I think pain has changed me more though because I grew more in love with each pain that has been overcome.
3. Tangerine Tango has been named color of the year for 2012. Your thoughts? Would I find this color anywhere in your house? How about in your closet? If not, will you be adding this color to your life in some way in 2012? If you're not sure what tangerine tango looks like click here.
Oranges make me smile. I think they are my third favorite color. I added it in 2011 by knitting this shawl I have more of that color or ones close to it in my stash.
4. Are you a collector? What do you collect and does it get admired, used, and/or dusted regularly?
Yes. I collect yarn. It stays in my craft room until I use it. I also collect sheep and frogs. These are mostly decorations, but dusting is not in my vocabulary.
5. February is National Heart Month...besides a green salad what is one tasty heart healthy dish you like to prepare?
We try to eat heart healthy. Using good oils and avoiding the bad ones. We eat a lot of vegetables, chicken and whole grains. One of our favorite snacks is homemade hummus and we use veggies to dip and eat.
6. When was the last time you had car trouble?
Our 300 has been down for a couple of weeks. We need to get the front end looked at. I think it is a ball joint.
7. Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less? Is that a good trend?
Less. It is a bad thing. I need to get back into my exercise routine. I also need to get back into a cleaning routine. UGH!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Tomorrow is our 10 year anniversary. I am making my husband a deck of cards to take on his travels this year. On these cards, I am pasting 52 reasons why I love him. I will then punch holes and bind it with some wool I have spun up. I found this on Pinterest a few months ago and am trying to get it done today. Are you addicted to Pinterest? Add me as a friend if you are. I am CoggieTM there as well as everywhere else on the net.