1. What are three words you would use to describe your 2011?
2. Do you like shrimp? What's your favorite way to have it prepared?
No. I do not eat much seafood and bottom feeders are the last on my list.
3. Is your house de-Christmased? If so when did you tackle that job? If not, when will the decorations come down?
Yes, my house is de-Christmased! It happened on the 27th I think. It used to be that we would leave the tree up until the 12th day of Christmas, but with my daughter birthday on the 5th, she hated having the tree up. I also like to get life back to normal. However I have threatened not to give gifts until the 6th of January next year, as that is when Christ got his gifts from the Magi.
4. Do you like to watch scary movies?
Nope, nor do I read scary books. I like to sleep at night and some of that time is spent sleeping alone, so no scary for me. I like good-guy wins, happy ending type of movies.
5. ice skating~sledding~skiing~snowboarding~of the four listed which wintertime activity do you most enjoy?
Staying away from snow! Yeah, I live in Michigan, so that doesn't happen. With my legs and my body, I do not do any of the ones listed. However to play along, I do love to watch the X-games and Olympics and love skiing and snowboarding events. We also have a luge track fright up the road from me and I have always wanted to go try it out.
6. Did you have a childhood hideout? Describe it.
Yep. It was a small fort on a cave in the desert. My friends and I would go up and hang out. Not going to say what went on in there. When I was about 16 they bulldozed it and a housing track went up over it.
7. What's a place or space that motivates you?
Anywhere near water or where I can see for vast distances. It clears my head and allows me to think. I also love being where I can see the wide open sky during the day and the stars at night.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I finished my NYCO. I am happy with it and am starting the new year off on the right (and left) foot!