12 December, 2011

The ABC's of me

I saw this on a knitting friend’s blog and loved the idea.
I have been having blog block, so maybe this will get me going again.

A: Attitude. My personality is loud and I have been told you can tell my attitude by my hair color.
B: Baker. This is my maiden name. I am also the baby in my family.
C: Cat lover. Though I like dogs and have had them in the past. I have hardly ever had a time in my life where I have not been owned by cats.
D: Disorganized. Yep, type B personality and all that. My house is always cluttered and I am always to trying to fix that but get distracted and find things that are more fun than cleaning.
E: Eleanor. My aunt that I always wanted to be like. She did what she wanted, when she wanted but was very grounded and much of a Grande Dame.
F: Fashion Train. I think I got off this a long time ago. I like ease and comfort even when I have to dress up. My go to clothes are jeans and a simple tee.
G: Gramma (not Grandma- no kids pronounce it like that) I love this new name I have acquired and wear it with pride.
H: History. This is a passion of mine. I love to learn what has happened in the past.
I: Italian food. I love Italian foods. The pasta, the veggies, the sauces. Simple but filling comfort foods.
J: Jeremy is my son. I am proud of how he has landed on his feet in the life choices he has made.
K: Knitter. Yes, with a capital K. I also crochet, spin, weave and tat.
L: Laughter. I love to laugh. A day without laughter is a lost day to me.
M: Married. I am married to the most wonderful man, who at times can drive me completely nuts. I would not change this for anything!
N: Not shy. I am a people person. I like crowds but do not like to be the center of attention.
O: Opinionated. If you ask for it, I will give it to you. If you don't like my answer, ask someone else.
P: Podcaster. I host The High Fiber Podcast with my husband.
Q: Quitter. Or working on it. I want to quit smoking and be done with the nasty habit forever.
R: Red hair. Not by birth like my brother, but by bottle. My husband met me as a red head and likes that I stay that way most of the year.
S: Student. I attend Baker College online and in Muskegon. I hope to be finished up by summer 2012.
T: Teal or turquoise. My power colors.
U: Unique. My first name is KaRi.
V: Veronica is my daughter. She is quirky and fun and I love her so.
W: Wine. Love wine. I lean more towards sweet than dry, but will drink most with a smile.
X: eXercise. I try to exercise everyday. I am getting better at it as I have to for my health. I like dancing, walking and yoga. I am going to try to work up to doing P90X with my husband by summer.
Y: Yarn. I love yarn. I use it, collect it, make it, admire it, pet it...yeah I am addicted to it.
Z: Zill. I love the finger cymbals that are used in belly dancing.

No comments: