You can link up on Joyce's Blog
1. Do you send Christmas cards? If so about how many will you send this year? How do you display the cards you receive? Or don't you? (gasp!)
I send Christmas cards when we can. Mostly I send to family and hand out to friends. My list is not huge. I display all card I receive on the inside of the front door.
2. When do kids become adults?
Age of majority is 18. However, I think they really become adults when they can handle life on their own. My father used to say you didn't really stop growing up until you reached about 35. It is when you can say you are happy with who you are. For me, I think that happened at 40.
3. Does your 'beauty regimen' change with the seasons?
Beauty regimen like makeup and such, no. I hardly ever wear makeup. only if we are going out. However I do use more lotions in the winter as my hands get dry. I also use more lip balm. I can't stand lip gloss, feels sticky to me, so balm it is. I do still use spf 15 on my face year round if I am going outside.
4. What's something you like to eat that might cause another person to turn up their nose?
Nacho cheese Doritos and tuna fish salad. I use the fish as a dip. It is SO good!
5. Gloves or mittens?
Gloves. I like to be able to use my hands.
6. What's the longest queue you've ever been in? Was it worth it? Queue=line but doesn't queue
I think it would have to an amusement park queue. However I am not sure for what. Might have been when Star Wars first came to Disneyland, or when The Revolution opened at Magic Mountain.
7. Besides Christmas, what is one thing you are looking forward to in the month of December?
New Year's Eve. It is the anniversary of when Sarge and I met. When we are together for this celebration, we go out and have a good time of it.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have caught the crud. It has settled in my chest and throat and I am just getting to the point where I can talk again. I sounded like Minne Mouse for a few days and have had a heck of a time sleeping laying down. Sarge and I talked about that and we have decided that we really do need new furniture. We want at least two recliners for when either of us feel like this that way we can still sleep but be somewhat upright.
Hope everyone where you are is healthy.