15 November, 2011

Been Busy!

It has been a while since I posted. I have good excuses, but I will not go into them. I'll just show you what I have been up to.

Knittin' in the Mitten Retreat
The sign was lit as a beacon for knitters to arrive
More photos: We had a lot of fun!!I am glad it went well and am crazy enough to want to do it again next year.
Without these two ladies, and a few others, my sanity would not be entact.
Margo and Debijazz
The day after I had lots of medical tests (all came back ok) and surgery on my foot to partially remove a spur and callous it had caused. I had to be off my feet for a while after this so I had time to rest.
This was ok with me as we had the first snow of the season right after that
First snow
It is inevitable, but I do not have to like it.
Sarge and I attended a friends 25th wedding anniversary/ renewal of vows/ retirement party
100_2389
100_2387100_2388
100_2394100_2395
Yep that is my finished Tapanzee sweater. I did snaps and mock buttons.

I spent some of my down time knitting and Boo brought me a pretty cookie to cheer me up.
100_2398

Hopefully I will be able to keep up here now that all the activity is over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice photos..