28 September, 2011
You can link up here
1. It is officially fall here in North America...I realize not everyone who participates in the Hodgepodge lives in North America but if you do, what's your favorite memory of Summer 2011? If you're not in North America, what's your favorite memory of the season just ending on your side of the world?
The best part of summer 2011 for me was spending time with my husband. In all the years we have been together we have never had 3 months with no work, no plans and just us. This summer we had that and the reconnection between us is wonderful.
2. Your favorite nut? You know I mean the edible kind, right?
Cashews. I love them plain or on pizza.
3. What activity puts your sense of balance to the test?
Yoga. Try to do yoga at least 4 times a week.
4. How would you describe your sense of humor?
Open. I love to laugh and I laugh at weird stuff others don't.
5. September 28th is National Ask a Stupid Question Day...what's your stupid question?
Oops! I forgot to add my stupid question. Though I really don't feel like any question is stupid. I will tell about the time I came home from school sick. I ran to the bathroom to do what I had to do and my mom asked me through the door if I was doing ok. I answered, yeah mom, I just puke because I like to, really I am doing ok. Ok, not a stupid question, now looking back, as I have asked my kids the same thing, but at the time I felt it was a very stupid question. If I was ok, I would not be puking.
6. Roller skates~hula hoop~jump rope...which activity would you most enjoy? Yes, you have to choose.
Hula hoop, not that I will be doing that anytime soon.
7. What's your most sentimental possession?
I have my mothers sewing machine. It is an old free-white westinghouse and she made most of my early clothes on it.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Fall is starting to show here. The trees are getting on their fancy pants.
This photo is from last year, can't wait to see the colors this year!