Please join along and link up here
1. If you could work for any one government agency which would you choose and why? (if you're in the US here's a helpful list)
I have worked for a couple government agencies in the past. Some were better jobs than others.
At this time I would say, given a choice I would want to work for the Department of the Interior. Our country has great reserves set aside for people to enjoy and this department is what takes care of those areas.
2. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize?
I tend to forgive easily but never forget. An apology is something that is given when the person truely means it, this does not mean I cannot move on from whatever happened before the apology is given.
3. What is your favorite meatless supper?
I have two. Stuffed ravioli with spinach and mushrooms, and slow simmered bean soup.
4. Wednesday August 10th is National Lazy Day...will you be celebrating? If so, tell us how so we can be lazy too.
Gee, I wish I had known this earlier. Nope, I have laundry going, dishes to be done and letter to write. No loafing for me today.
5. As a child did you have any special back to school traditions and if so, what were they? If you're a parent did you carry on those traditions with your own children?
Other than back to school shopping and getting all my needed items in order, nope. My parents did make us go to bed earlier the last week of vacation so we would be ready to get up on the 1st day of school. I did do all of this with my kids.
6. Write a summer tongue twister.
Sweet song of summer sunsets sounds softly as the sun submerges.
7. Would you be interested in observing a surgery or do you turn away when the nurse brings out the needle?
I have been awake during a few of my surgeries. Not something I would want to watch though. I do not cringe or look away from getting a shot or giving bloos. I think the color of my blood is pretty.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I just uploaded my lastest podcast. It is located here