2. What's your favorite cookbook?
That is like asking me which child I like more!
I have a cook book that my mom wrote all of her favoite recipes in. I also have a very old Betty Crocker Red & White cook book. If there was a fire and I could could only grab two, those are the ones I would grab.
3. What painting would you like to "walk into" and experience? Why?
I actually have two:
Mispronounciations both me more, as I am not that great at spelling.
5. What is something your mother or father considered important?
An education. One of the reasons I am going to college now is because of a promise I made my dad a long time ago.
6. Do you like or dislike schedules?
I am a planner. I like schedules most of the time. If I am on vacation though, I like to be left to my whims and not have anything planned.
7. Let's have some fun with National Poetry Month (that would be April)...write your own ending to this poem-
"Roses are Red
Violets are blue..."
I'm counting my stitches,
Knit one, Purl two.
Incidentally if you'd like to read the history behind that little ditty you'll find it here.
8. Insert your own random thought in this space.I love knitting with my hand spun yarn! This week I made a wine bottle cozy and a Sock project bag There is just something magical about taking fluffy fiber and turning it into yarn then making something functional from it.