30 March, 2011
Link up here
1. April rolls in at the end of this week and in celebration of that infamous date (April 1st) answer this question-What is something foolish you've done?
Oh may gosh, too many are running through my head.
I used to take midnight walks in the desert by myself. Not something I would do anymore but yeah I was young.
2. With April comes Easter and that classic edible treat known as Peeps...so tell me...what's your favorite way to fix/eat chicken? That wasn't what you were expecting, was it? I 'fooled' you. teehee.
My mom's fried chicken. I have tried to fry it up like she used to and it just isn't the same.
3. What's the best museum you've ever visited? Or your favorite? Or the one you'd most like to visit?
My favorite has always been the Huntington Library.
I would love to visit the Smithsonian.
4. You know what they say about April showers...what's your preference-a shower or a bath?
I normally take showers.
5. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"...fact or fiction? Why?
Fact. It gives you time to reflect and work on communication.
6. What's your favorite product made/grown in your home state/province?
7. What is going on in the world today that affects you the most?
The war in Afghanistan.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Today is finals for me. I am sure I will pass, but my brain is fried. Next quarter starts up on Monday. Fun!