1. What would you do if you found a pot of gold? Let's pretend this pot of gold is worth exactly $1500 (which would actually be more like a cup of gold at current values). Anyway, let's also pretend you have to spend it as opposed to making a donation someplace. Now tell me what you would do with that cup pot of gold?
With $1500 I would set it aside for Stitches Midwest. I know I am going, but that would make the trip easier.
2. Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day in any way, shape, or form?
I really don't celebrate the holiday. We used to do Corned beef and cabbage, but cooking it for one is not worth the time. Plus, I love corned beef we have it through out the year, so it is not special to only one day.
I also don't go for wearing green, as I am not Catholic. If I were to wear a color on that day it would be Orange, or White. I will probably not be wearing either of those colors, as they are not what I normally wear.
3. Have you been bitten by the Spring Cleaning bug? What spring cleaning job most needs doing at your house? What spring cleaning job are you most dreading?
Not really bitten by spring cleaning, but I have been cleaning in anticipation of my husband coming home. I want the house to sparkle when he gets home and I want to keep it that way. With only me home I am surprised by how fast the house gets cluttered. I guess I am lazy and have "drop it" disease.
My Crap room still needs to be cleaned out. I want to pull everything out, sort all of my fiber, put Christmas back out in the shed. I really want go through everything and toss what is not needed. Either trash, donate or sort/store. I will also be putting up shelves to hold everything and buying clear storage totes to store stuff in. This will happen after Boo gets out of college but before Sarge gets home.
4. lime-shamrock-sage-forest...your favorite shade of green?
I like Emerald green. However I also like sage, jade and aloe green as well.
5. Thomas Jefferson once said, "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it." So...do you believe in luck or do you believe we make our own luck?
I believe we make our own luck. With the grace of God things come into our lives when we need them there. However, God does not help those who do not help themselves.
6. Monday (3/14) was Pi Day. Get it? Pi =3.14. Those math types are so clever aren't they? Since I'm not one of them tell me what's your favorite piE (the edible kind).
I love math!! My favorite pie is Pizza Pie, but I think that is cheating. So, my favorite dessert pie is Key Lime.
7. That same date (3/14) happens to be the birthdate of the late physicist Albert Einstein. I bet he knew the value of Pi. So...what do you think is more important and or valuable in life... intelligence or common sense?
I think having both is important. I know not an answer, but really, you can be so intelligent that you have no common sense and vice versa. To have both means that you really know what you are doing.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Why am I drawing a blank about a random thought? Guess it is just that kind of a week. My mind is so wrapped up in college and everything it will not go to the random side. Sorry. Maybe I will do two next week.
You can join us in HodgePodge from this link.