You can link up here
1. From "Men Are Dumb ....": If you had a theme song that played whenever you walked into a room full of people, what would it be?
My husband would answer this "She don't know she's beautiful"
I would say, "Forever in Blue Jeans"
though it used to be "Daddy's Money"
2. From Pam of "Alert And Oriented x 4": Which of your shoes are your absolute favorite, and which are of the object of your most painful shoe-buyer's remorse?
My Justin Boot are my most comfortable, I need to get them resoled.
Worst shoes I own are my black dress shoes. UGH!
3. From Susanne of "Living to Tell the Story": Tell about your favorite birthday celebration that you've personally experienced.
My 17th birthday. My parents allowed me to have a luau in the back yard. Tons of people came, we drank (parents took car keys) slept out under the stars, walked to Carrow's for a 3 am snack (only 3 miles from the house) It was a blast!!
4. From Lori of "Just me and My Life": If you were a flavor of ice cream, which would you be?
Vanilla, easy, good and has the ability to change when needed.
5. Cindy Swanson of "Notes in the Key of Life" asks: Have you ever had a crush on a movie star? Who was it, and are you still crushing?
Oh yeah. tons, my taste now is Kurt Russel, Val Kilmer, and Sean Connery could just call me on the phone. mmmm
6. Jill from "Jill Boyd's Place" inquires: Glasses or braces--if you had to wear one, which would it be?
Glasses, though I much prefer my contacts.
7. Nel from "Fasteneau Facts" asks: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I have lived all over and each spot was home for the amount of time we were there. My heart lies in the Desert Southwest though. One day we will retire there.
8. Thena from "Patiently Waiting" wants to know: If money were no obstacle, what would be the perfect birthday gift to receive?
My husband home.
9. From "Life Through Bifocals," LynnMarie asks: What is your favorite birthday meal?
Mexican. Starting with albondigas soup, Fajitas, enchiladas, and ending with a churro.
10. Debby at "Just Breathe" checks in with: Do you still send hand-written thank you notes?
Depends on the occasion. For formal events, yes. Less formal, I try to say thank you in person.
11. Linda from "Mocha with Linda" poses this question: What is something you've done that you never thought you'd do?
I went back to college at 38. I am almost finished now and I had really never seen myself doing this, this late in life.
12. Jewel, my homegirl from Indiana who writes at "Musings from the World of Jewel," is very insistent that we answer this: Mount Rushmore honors four US Presidents: Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and Roosevelt. If you could add any person to Mount Rushmore, who would you add and why?
I wouldn't add anyone. It is a glory to see.