17 August, 2010

Randomness is back!!

1. What is your favorite fair/carnival food?

Churros, but you can't get them in the mid west, so I go with funnel cakes here.

2. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?

Have you seen my house?

3. What is your favorite gift to receive?

Friendship...well that and yarn.


4. When was the last time you tried something new?

Yesterday. I made Mac n cheese then I added chopped tomatoes and topped with fresh basil. OMG good!

5. What is your favorite and least favorite book genre?

Historical romance with scifi thrown in. Good brain candy books. LOVE THEM.
I do not read horror, I like to sleep.

6.Silver or Gold?

Yes please, with or without jewels.
Really it depends on what I am wearing as to what color I wear. Right now I don't leave the house without hubby's Titanium wedding ring on my thumb with an o-ring to hold it on to match the one he wears in Afghanistan and his dog tag around my neck.

7. What makes you sigh?

I love to sigh. Sometimes out of desperation, sometimes out of love, sometimes just for the hell of it. I think of it as a way of cleaning my psyche.

8. If you didn't know how old you are, how old would you claim you are?

I claim every 41 years I am. I love this age. I am happy, pretty healthy (weight I am working on and I need to stop smoking) but I like me and I am ok with how old I am.

9. Would you break a law to save a loved one? To protect a loved one?

Bend it quite a bit, not sure about breaking it

10. If you had to teach something, what would it be?

My passion, which I do teach, knitting and crochet

11. You're having lunch with 3 people whom you respect and admire. They begin to criticize a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. What do you do?

I am open, I will tell them that I am her friend and that if they have anything constructive to say, I will convey the message. If not, shut the fuck up!

12. Which of the 5 Love Languages is your prominent means of experiencing love?
Quality Time
Physical Touch
Acts of Service
Gifts
Words of Affirmation

I am in the middle of reading this book. I do not know what each of these mean yet. So far I would say I am most prominent in the physical touch, but getting better at others.

No comments: