You can join in the fun on Linda's Blog.
1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party?
Hard question. I like both. I like to give a good party and I like to go to friends houses for parties. I am not much for the type of parties you have to "dress to the nines" for but regular, hang out and have fun. Either way works for me.
2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to.
Halloween parties. I love dressing up in costumes and hanging with friends. Traditions of Halloween goes back to high school, but even now I love the holiday and the parties that surround it.
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life?
That it doesn't happen for a really long time. I have too much to live for.
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine?
Sunshine makes me happy. Since moving to Michigan, I get S.A.D. in the winter. My mood is better and I am a happier person when the sun comes out and warms my face.
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift?
I almost always make my gift. I don't like gift cards and chipping in on presents in the past has left me burned, so as a crafter, I give of myself, my time and my creativity.
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family?
I am not the greatest housekeeper there is. My house isn't filthy, but it sure is messy and cluttered. A week of a housekeeper please!! I love to cook and am way to picky to share my kitchen with someone, but the house, really I need this. I am thinking of hiring a housecleaning crew before the Sarge comes home, after I get organized, so he has a spotless house to walk into.
7. What song describes your mood today?
Red Red Wine
Today was great until I went to college. This quarter is killing me. After class I had to ask the instructor if I was even going to pass the class. I am not one that normally struggles, especially not in math. Algebra 2 is kicking my ass. I will pass but I have to work hard to make the grade. Upon getting home and deciding I was not going out again, I uncorked a bottle of wine and we will see how much it takes to get me in a good mood again.
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use?
We only got two presents when we were married. Towels from my dad which are still in use and blenders from my brother and his family. One blender died and I had to replace it but the other is the best drink maker I have ever owned.
9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is?
Real french vanilla bean.
10. When was the last time you felt "tested?"
Every single day. Right now I am being tested on patience and longevity. I think I am hanging in pretty well.
11. "[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop."
Rice Krispy treats. If I make them (rarely) I will pig out until they are gone.
12. "-----" is the best motivation.
Competition!! I like a challenge and coming from a large family, I love to compete.