16 February, 2010

Valentines Day extended

I received my other swap package in the mail just now. Well, the mail ran earlier, but we just picked it up. I couldn't wait to open the box!


Wow do these ladies know me or what!!

This box was from Heather219 and she also spoiled me.

The box was fun, I love pink- 102_7519

Inside she had it all wrapped up nice and pretty- 102_7520

And when I unwrapped...


102_7521

I found- 1/2 pound of Caramel Kiss Coffee from Boca Java, two light up frogs (I love frogs), 12 mini note cards, a loofah, citrus coconut shower gel, a stitch keeper, a valentine grow kit with burning love flowers, a pretty tea towel, 3 skeins of Flounce in yummy red , a braid of really soft huacaya fiber from an alpaca named Max (I love that the name is on it!!) and finally a yummy box of chocolates from Harry London in a box that will be kept for knitting items in my craft room.

Thank you so much!!

Note: I had two swap partners because one person in the swap had to drop out and instead of asking for swap angels, I just made up another box to ship out. So, it isn't that I am greedy, I was just not going to ask others for money at this time.

No comments: