30 September, 2009

Easy Chicken Parm

Tonight I made dinner off a recipe given by a lady whom I knit with. Thank you mariesniece!!

The recipe she gave on the forums can be found here (ravelry link).

I changed it a bit because of what I had on hand.



Easy Chicken parm



Here is what I did:

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups spaghetti sauce
1/2 jar McCormick Crusting Blends Italian Herb and cheese
2 tbs olive oil
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese- grated

Pour 1 cup sauce in 13 x9 inch pan

Coat chicken in olive oil and roll in bread crumb mixture. Place in sauce. Pour the rest of the sauce on top, Sprinkle with cheese. Cover dish with tin foil.

Bake 40 minutes at 375 degrees.
Remove foil and bake another 10 minutes or until chicken is done and sauce is bubbly.

I served this with noodles I added roasted garlic and butter sauce and a big salad.

This will be a staple here. Easy and OH SO GOOD!!

Oh, and I turned the heel in my sock while it was cooking.

Socks

On to the never ending foot part.

No comments: