07 August, 2009

Worry Lines

As you all know, my husband has been away for a few weeks doing what he loves to do. Me, I have been here at home having my own sort of vacation. My vacation has been from housework. Not to say that my house is ever perfectly picked up and neat, no, I have the lived in look year round and we are comfortable with that. What I mean is that for the last 3 weeks I have been lax about cleaning off the kitchen table, letting mail pile up, not mopping everyday and such.

Now, the Sarge is due home tomorrow.

This means that somewhere in my mind I want the house to look perfect again all in one day. Yeah like that is going to happen.
I am now at the point of saying , if all the laundry is done, folded and put away, if the dishes are done, the living room vacced and the kitchen/bathrooms mopped...it is good.

Why my husband coming home always does put me in a tailspin of worry that the house, or me will not live up to what he wants. I have been with this man for too many years to know that he does not care what the house looks like; just that we have clean sheets...
On that note...
Talk soon.

No comments: