This has been a long week. A week of easy frustration on my part, by not being able to be done what I feel needs to be done in the house. A week of feeling a bit better but knowing that I should not over tax my body and be laid up even worse. A week of learning more about myself than I did the week before:
• I can only knit so much before you are bored with everything you are knitting.
• I can only cast on so many things before you feel overwhelmed and rip them all back out.
• I can look at patterns all day long and not find anything I am interested in making.
• I really want to exercise. (Yes, this came as a shock)
• I really want to get active and healthy (no shock here, determination has surfaced)
• I never want to step on a scale and see the number I saw on Friday again!