24 December, 2008

Snow on Christmas Eve is Magic

As EVERYONE knows I do not like snow!

But snow on Christmas Eve makes one think of Frosty, and the silk hat, warm fuzzies and such.
This being the case, my husband and I decided to build our first ever Snowman together.

100_5614
Here I am looking out trying to decide if I really want to do this

Snow on Christmas Eve I am standing in the middle of my front yard
The beginning
well a snowman starts with a snow ball

100_5627
you have to pack the snow on to make the snow man big

100_5623
And tramp around it.
Our 1st Snow Man
We are proud of our little snowman

100_5641
Merry Christmas Everyone!
I hope you find the magic of the day.

1 comment:

Jenny Girl said...

I know you don't like snow, but we haven't had any in a long time...wouldn't mind some.
Hope you had a great Christmas.