30 March, 2008

Endings

Hello all,
I am recovering from a late night last night. It was the wrap up night of South Pacific and everyone was in good form. I am glad they recorded on Friday because I think by Saturday, everyone was a bit tired. But it was an awesome show none the less. Have you ever had it hit you that this may be the last time you see something? My son, who is a senior was up on stage and singing/dancing his heart out as Luther Billis in the show and I just went all weepy. This is the last year, the last play, I am so proud of him and all he does, but I want more. I want to be selfish, I want to see him aspire to grow and to go into the arts as a career. He may not be the best at math , but he can do a check book. He may not be the best at history, but he can remember the important things, but his voice and his talent he really needs to put effort in and expand.
In this I have to say thank you to his choral instructor and his play director they have both guided him in way I could only dream of.

OK , done with the sappy mom stuff....

I got mail this week. In it I received a package from my kitchen swapner. Kitchen exchange Potholder Swap The green/blue square is a feltable bar of soap. I am not sure what kind of soap but it smells so good. The flowers were my son's from last night and I just added them in the picture to enhance :)

Well, that is all for me today, hope you all have a wonderful rest of the weekend and a great week to look forward to. Me, College starts back up tomorrow, so off to hit the books.
Coggie

No comments: