24 August, 2011

1. What is something that bothers you if it's not done perfectly?

Nothing. I am not a perfectionist. Really! I had to ask my husband,Sarge, and even he answered nothing. He is the type A of our relationship. I am very type B.

2. Do you think a 6th sense exists? Explain.

Like the movie and seeing dead people? NO
Like a gut feeling that you need to trust, absolutely!

3. Do you say your goodbyes slowly, quickly, or not at all?

This depends on who I am saying good bye to and how. On the phone, quickly, but I hate talking on the phone. In person, it depends on the person.

4. On a scale of 1-10, with ten being hot hot hot, what level of spice do you like in your food? What's your favorite 'spicy' dish?

I would say I like a 7. My favorite is Arroz con Pollo. A light, easy version can be found here I add fresh lemon to it to top it off.

5. What is one of your all time favorite commercial jingles?

Toys R Us- because I am a Toys R Us kid.

6. Plane, train, boat or auto...your preferred method of travel?

Preferred, plane. I love to fly. Most often, car, but I also love to drive.

7. What is something you take for granted?

My husband and kids. I need to work on this. They are wonderful people.

8. Insert your own random thought here.

I am starting a cable knit and crochet along on the High Fiber Diet podcast group on Ravelry. If you want to join us, please do.
I will be knitting the Susie Hoodie, but you are free to knit (or crochet) anything with cables in it.


(Photo from google online)

4 comments:

Rebecca D said...

What a beautiful sweater... I envy your talent!

Amiee said...

I think we all tend to take our family for granted at times.

I don't knit, but boy, I wish I did! That is a very pretty sweater :)

wooliegirl said...

That is a stunning sweater. I would love to join, but my talent is nowhere near that good....but I love it! I will probably by stalking the group....

Joyce said...

My hubs is way more type A than I ever thought about being. I'm relaxed about most things particularly relating to people. Enjoy your weekend!