14 June, 2011

Been Busy

Wow, I haven't posted in a while. I will try to be better at getting on here.

Two weekends ago Sarge and I went away on a couples retreat. Highly recommend it!!
On the way home, we stopped to get my gramma fix.

Little Bear 10 days old

As you can see, I need to get to the stylist. Gramma is ok, Grey is not! at least not for me, not yet!

Then I spent a week in finals for on campus college. The last night we had game night. Our team won one of the games.

Finals

In the down times between all of this, I knit.

I finished the Multnomah shawl. Need to find my blocking wires to really do it justice, but it is off the needles.

Multnomah- unblocked

I worked on my Blue Ink- Calligraphy sweater

Blue Ink

As you can tell, King Tut is not impressed by the amount I have done. I am almost to closing the sleeves.

Saturday was WWKiP day, so I decided to knit with my Camp KIP yarn. It seemed like a good idea. I have started three shawls with this yarn and ripped back, so I started the switcheroo socks from Knitting Socks with Handpainted yarn book.

100_1534

I am trying out the signature dpn's for a review. So far I like them better than their circulars. I am not normally a pattern sock knitter, but these seem to be flying.

2 comments:

wooliegirl said...

I love your Multnomah shawl! I just finished mine and it is soaking right now. And congratulations on the billion dollars :), oh the shopping spree you could have with that.

By the way, your grandson is beautiful!

Shorty said...

Your projects all look wonderful!