If you would like to join us each week, you can link up here.
1. What is something about living in this country that you value? 'This country' is whatever country you call home.
I value most everything about living in this country. The most important to me is the freedom that the law allows me to have. I have the freedom to vote, to help choose the leadership. This doesn't mean that who I choose will always win, but that my voice is heard. I also have the freedom to say what I feel as long as it doesn't infringe on someone elses freedom.
2. What is a favorite something you own that is red, white, and/or blue?
I have an old quilt that my mom made. It fits my queen size bed and I pull it out in the summertime.
3. Do you fly a flag at your house on patriotic holidays?
No. I do not have a yard that I can set a flag in with a light.
4. What ingredients do you think should be included in a great picnic basket?
Buttermilk chicken, potato salad, crisp roasted corn on the cob, cheese, fruit and a good bottle of wine.
5. What is one interesting piece of trivia you know? Interesting is of course a relative term.
Your eyeballs are the same size all your life and your nose and ears never stop growing.
6. Wednesday, May 24th is National Escargot day...have you ever tried them? Eww or ooh?
When I was young, my mom and dad had them and made us try them. I didn't care for them, but I would not say ew. When I was a teenager, I tried a soy version at a place in San Francisco. I cared for that even less.
7. What is one thing you know for sure?
Wow, hard question. I have been taught to question everything in life. I know for sure that I love my husband, my children and my grandchildren. Other than that the questioning will go on.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
LittleBear came home from the hospital today. Mom and baby are doing well and settling in with the family. My heart swells each time I think of my new grandson.
Here is a picture of him wrapped up like a burrito. So cute!!