I am a day late due to my answer to #8.
You can link up here
1. How many times in your life have you moved house?
Oh, way too many times to count! We are a military family, I grew up in a military family and staying in one spot is not something we do for long.
2. What subject would you study if you had a year to devote to it?
Designing. I can design and have in the past, but I would love to know more about how to really do it.
3. What in this world breaks your heart?
Children without love. Everyone deserves to be loved.
4. What is one item that symbolizes the times in which we live? Why?
I think it would be a smart phone. We are all so used to getting information quickly. There isn't any reason for news to travel now, no waiting. With a smart phone, you get the phone itself, the internet and all of the audio you can store. Much different than 20 years ago.
5. Share a favorite bumper sticker or t-shirt slogan.
"If knitting were exercise, you could bounce a quarter off my ass."
I bought this bumper sticker when I went to the New York Sheep and wool festival last October.
6. How do you like your spaghetti?
I like my spaghetti either with my homemade pasta gravy on it or with stir fried veggies, chicken broth and spices.
7. What is one piece of advice you would give a recent, or soon to be recent, graduate?
Never say never. Dream big.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
If you read my blog yesterday, you will see that my husband came home from deployment on Mother's day. Well, Yesterday I had to put him on a plane to go back to a base stateside. He is not done with this wonderful year long trip yet. It was so hard to watch him walk away from me this time. Hopefully he will be home soon.