20 April, 2011

Hodgepodge Wednesday

1. What are your plans for Easter Day/weekend?

Saturday I am throwing a baby shower for my newest grand son. On Sunday I have been invited to my BIL's for dinner.


2. Besides Jesus, what one person from The Bible would you most like to meet and why?

Mary Magdalene- To hear her side of the story.

3. What is one modern day convenience you didn't have as a child that was easy to live without?

Television. We didn't get one until I was a teenager.

4. Are you more right brained or left brained?

I am both very creativa and very logical, so I am not sure I use one side of my brin more.

5. What is something you intended to do today but didn't? Why?

Go to the bank to make a deposit. I forgot to do this while I was out, so I will tomorrow.

6. Cadbury Creme Eggs or Reeses peanut butter?

Neither. Milk Chocolate Cadbury mini eggs please.

7. Who was your favorite cartoon character when you were a child?

My favorite show to watch was the Mickey mouse club or HR Puffnstuff. Not sure if those count as cartoon characters, but I didn't watch many cartoons growing up. I only got to see those when I was at my aunts or at a friends who I called "Grampa Fuzzy".

8. Insert your own random thought here.

I took my 2 year old grand daughter shopping today. I am so tired now. I really understand why my mom used to say "God gives children to the young for a reason." Bring on the wine, I need it!

No comments: