1. What is more important-doing what you love or loving what you do?
I think loving what I do. In anything one does, there are parts that are not your favorite. But, if you are loving what ever it is, the end results will show that love. I love to knit, however I sometimes get orders from people to make things I really don't care for or out of material that I don't like. The basic is I love to knit, so I go forward and knit the item.
2. Do you like bleu cheese?
No! I love cheese, but not blue cheese.
3. What is the most difficult emotion for you to handle?
Sadness. I think I handle it ok, but it is hard for me to show other people. It is also hard for me to comfort someone who is sad. I can only fall back on my experience of how I handle the emotion and this does not work for everyone.
4. Fresh flowers or a box of chocolate?
Flowers. My butt does not need more chocolate!
5. What's a song you love that has the word 'love' in its title? It doesn't have to be a 'love song'.
I love Rock-n-roll-- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts.
Cover of the Sex Pistols song. This is the first album (yes it was vinyl) I ever bought.
6. Are you the person you wanted to be when you grew up?
Yes, I think I still have things to do, but I am happy with who I turned out to be.
7. Any special Valentines Day plans?
I have a boob squish scheduled for that day.
Please set up your check up and do your monthly self checks.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Hug your partner, as I can't today.
Today is a hard day for me. My husband is gone again and I am settling back into being alone until the tour is over. These last few weeks have been amazing getting to spend with him. Emotions were high, but we did find time to talk and laugh. We made some plans for what we will be doing when he come back.