1. Do you do garage sales? If so, tell me about one great find. If not, tell me why not.
Not really. I am trying to get rid of thing, not add more in my house. I would love to have a clean, spartan or minimalist home. I will probably never get it, but it is a goal.
2. Name the last thing you fixed.
Door knob on the closet in my room. I need new ones all around, but I fix until I can buy.
3. Name your A) Favorite item of makeup OR B) Favorite tool
Make up is Burt's bees lip balm, yeah I really don't wear makeup. Tool, my rubber man. no...get your mind out of the gutter!!! it is a gripper rubber mat that helps me open jars.
4. Which room in your home needs organizing more than any other?
My bedroom. The storage room doesn't count as everything is in boxes.
5. Which room could use re-decorating?
My living room/dining area. I know what I want, just need to get it.
6. Share something unique about your town.
I live in Coast Guard City, USA.
7. If you could send a one-sentence message to your great-grandchild, what would it be?
No matter what you do in life, it doesn't mean a thing, unless you are happy.
8. Do you Facebook? Do I facebook?
Is that really a question? Is Facebook now a Verb?
Do I have an account on Facebook and do I use it? Then yes, I do. I do not play the stupid games but use it to reconnect with friends and family as we are spread out all over the world. Right now I use it mostly to stay in contact with my husband while he is deployed.
9. Describe your favorite shoes.
Bare feet. Really, how am I am woman? I hate shoes!! I own maybe 6 pairs, of these I only like wearing three. My sandals, my crocs and my clogs.
10. Do you listen to more talk radio or more music radio? What kind of station is it?
I listen to podcasts or books when in the car. At home I use the TV and surround sound to listen to 80's music, country or classic rock. Not much of a true radio fan because of the commercials.
11. How far would you travel for a really good (favorite) meal?
Well, I traveled to Texas for really good Mexican food. But, here at home, we don't go out of our way just to eat somewhere. I am a good cook who prefers to eat at home.
12. If you were totally honest with yourself (and us) what should you probably be doing right now instead of blogging?
Nothing...Dishes and laundry are going, I am sipping my coffee as I type this and then I will get the vacuuming done. Not a big "gotta do this at this time" type person, when it comes to my house. My kids are moved out, my husband is deployed, who is going to complain if the *whatever* waits til later to get done?