Link up here.
1. Describe the best sandwich in the world, according to you.
Veggies, lots of veggies.
Plus a good cheese, like feta, Baby Swiss or a sharp cheddar
either stone ground mustard or olive oil and vinegar.
All on a good sour dough bread
Then toasted so the cheese melts
Ok now I am hungry.
2. Which inspires you more: a good conversation, a song, a book or movie?
A good conversation.
3. What is your favorite board game?
4. As you grow older, are you more or less patient with small children?
Less I think, but I never was patient with children. I like kids, but now I like to give them back. Some are better than others.
5. Name one item you never let yourself run out of.
6. Do you agree with Tennyson's assertion, "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?"
Yes. Love is very important.
7. Name one national treasure or monument that you have visited.
8. Which is more painful, to be disappointed in someone else or to be disappointed in yourself?
in myself. I cannot control others, only myself.
9. What makes your kitchen uniquely yours?
I am the only one who cooks in it.
10. Are you a crafty person?
LOL, yeah, that is an understatement.
11. What is your favorite traditional picnic or bbq (cookout) food?
Fried chicken on a picnic, Burgers or chicken on the grill.
12. Name one leisurely activity you enjoyed over Labor Day Weekend.
I sat with a friend and spun all weekend. It was amazing!! Thank you Lorrie!