09 June, 2010

Wednesday Wickness Blue eyes Style

Today we picked Frank Sinatra. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!

1. “I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” How often do you drink alcohol?

Every once in a while. When I know I don't have anything else I have to do I will have a glass of wine, a hard cider or a frufru drink.

2. “The best revenge is massive success.” Have you ever gloated or wanted to over success?

Who me? I never talk about myself! Yeah, Just check out my podcast on the side, you can listen with the others :)

3. “You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the [butt].” What do enjoy most about your life?

That I get to be me. I don't have to put on a front or pretend I like so-n-so. I tell it like it is and if you don't like it, there is the door, don't let it smack you in the ass on the way out.

4. “I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.” Do you ever over-think a situation in your life?

Oh hell, all the time. I am a list maker, prime worrier and task master of the house.

5. “I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living life, a man who had good friends, fine family - and I don't think I could ask for anything more than that, actually.” Tell us about your best friend.

My best friend is a private sort of person, if they want you to know them, they will tell you themselves. I am loyal to my friends and protect them where I can.

6. “I like intelligent women. When you go out, it shouldn't be a staring contest.” How important is intelligence when picking (or having picked) a s/o to you?

VERY! My husband is quiet, but he is very intelligent.

7. “I drink to the confusion of our enemies.” What's the closest situation that you've had to dealing with an enemy?

I have had friendship breakups in the past where we decided to part and move on, but never had an enemy that I know of

8. “Orange is the happiest color.” What's your favorite color?

Pink. It makes me smile.

9. “Dare to wear the foolish clown face.” Are you ever a clown?

I can be. I love to bring laughter to the table in most situations.

10. “Don't get even, get mad.” Have you ever tried getting even?

No, I am not a revenge type person. Just move on, life is too short for crap.

No comments: