28 March, 2010

Swapping to Spin

I have had it over a week now.
That is will power!!
All that yummy fiber goodness just waiting for me.
I knew it was there, but I had to ignore it.

Now that I have shipped the swap box to my partner, I opened my package.

Oh man did she ever spoil me!

Wool:

Swap yum!

Superwash/nylon mix in Gun metal
Merino/alpaca/silk/bamboo/angora in eggnog

And more wool:

Corridale selection

Corriedale selections
And Wool Sampler:

Yarn sampler

Top: Merino top in Kissing frogs, BFL top, Corriedale top in candy mix, American lustre wools
Bottom: Corriedale cross in A beautiful butterfly, BFL, Merino top in pink passion, BFL roving


Finally the Swap goodies:

Swap goodies

Cadbury mini eggs, Sweater key chain, Honey candle( at the top you can see the silver box, it smells divine!!), Lotion & hand wash, Stork scissors, Antique bobbin, & a sheep WPI tool.

Chezzer, Thank you so much!!!

Now I need to find a day to spin.

No comments: