25 March, 2010

Random dozen- Spring is here

1. What is your favorite sign of Spring?

The snow melting and tiny flowers popping up

2. Did you remember to spring forward on March 14?

Yes, I remembered. It was a very long day and we got to the Women's expo and hour early, but hey, my clock was right.

3. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what vegetable would you plant in a garden this year?

All of them. I love fresh veggies, but I have a very small yard. I have thought about the 1ft gardens so maybe this year I will implement it.

4. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what fruit would you plant? pineapple and Dates


5. What is your least favorite insect?

All of them. I don't like bugs.

6. March 22 was World Water Day. To celebrate, here are some water questions. Do you drink bottled water? If so, what brand?

Very rarely. I carry a metal water bottle with me now, but I hate to drink water. I am trying. I also prefer tap water to bottled or filtered water as I can taste the carbon and salt used to filter. Bleck!

7. Have you ever been somewhere that it was not safe to drink the local water? If so, how did you handle that?

Yes, I have. You boil water or you use pills to make it potable. Not that hard.

8. How many glasses of water do you drink per day? I am up to 6-7 need 8-9

9. March 24 is the birthday of Harry Houdini. Have you ever watched a professional magic show? Share.

Only David Copperfield on TV.


10. Have you ever been a participant in a professional magic show (up on stage!)?

No. but I have been part of a juggling act st a Renn. Faire. Does that count?


11. March 24 is also the birthday of Steve McQueen and Clyde Barrow. Do you like Westerns or gangster movies? If so, what is your favorite?

My father used to watch all the old movies with gangsters and cowboys. My husband loves Clint Eastwood. Me, I can take them or leave them.

12. (Really random) What U.S. state that you've never visited would you like to visit someday?

Vermont, because I too can be random. Really I want to revisit the ones I have been to and visit all of the ones I have not. A goal of mine is to have been in all 50 states.

No comments: