18 September, 2009

I see UFO's

I just uploaded a new episode of The High Fiber Diet Podcast. It is now on Episode 40. Changes have happened in the last month with the podcast, but I am still enjoying the process of getting one out for anyone who wants to listen.

I had a bit of startitus hit me this week when it came to projects.

The Fall Knitty came out and I fell in love with one and might make up to 5 of the new patterns. The one I fell in love with is Colonnade shawl. I have started it in Lambs Pride Worsted and Malabrigo "Noviembre".

Colonnade



I love how the colors look like the changing trees here in West Michigan. I can see wearing this to college over a black long sleeve tee this fall.

The other patterns I like are :

Other than Knitty, I have a few projects from the Fall Interweave I like, but I need to get Yarn for before I can start, so as I have the magazine, they can wait a bit.

  • Laporte Avenue Tote
  • Alpaka Tunic
  • Farmers Market Cardigan

But, I have to be good and finish a couple of projects before I can cast on anything new. I really want to finish everything I start, I just get ATOS all the time.

What I have going :

  • Steel Topper going for the Sarge
  • Inspired Socks
  • NYCO Sweater
  • A-Line Tunic
  • Sgts Scarf
  • Summer Frills

Now I am off to knit.

Hugs

No comments: